The 22 Heroes to Zero Campaign will assist in generating HOPE for an illness that is often misunderstood and stigmatized.
Our mission: to raise money for 22 organizations on the frontlines fighting PTSD; to encourage veterans with PTSD to seek help, by letting our heroes know they do not have to struggle with this illness alone, and by humanizing those who are dealing with PTSD.
“In the next few months, our mission is to raise money and awareness to help American’s Veterans battle this staggering illness and to help them find the best care possible,” said Kip Nicely, Campaign Chair and President of Coffee Vets. “As a Veteran myself, we are proud to sponsor a campaign that will help generate hope and financial assistance for PTSD – an illness that is difficult to accept and is often overlooked. One hundred percent of the net profits will go to 22 of our nation’s organizations that are dedicated to helping veterans overcome and survive this devastating illness.”
100% of percent of the net profits of the sponsor organization, Coffee Vets, go to 22 PTSD-focused organizations that are on the front lines every day combating the illness. Below are the 22 organizations that this campaign will give to:
- PTSD Foundation of America
- Veterans Moving Forward
- Paws for Purple Heart
- Home Base
- Military with PTSD
- Hearts of Valor Retreats
- Operation Restored Warrior
- Team Overland
- The Warrior Connection
- Vets Journey Home
- Brady Oberg Legacy Foundation
- Boulder Crest Retreat
- Semper K9
- Lone Survivor Foundation
- Operation: Warrior’s Path
- Veterans Stress Project
- PTSD Chat
- The Pathway Home
- Fairways for Warriors
- Purple Heart Service Foundation
- Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW)
- The American Legion
Why do we give to so many Organizations? Because we understand that there are many ways to fight PTSD … and we believe that all the organizations we support … are doing their part to defeat PTSD!
22 Heroes to Zero will help:
- By financially supporting 22 organizations that live and breathe to defeat PTSD.
- By encouraging our Heroes suffering with PTSD, and their loved ones to seek help
- By ensuring all money raised goes towards “really making a difference”
- By letting our Heroes know that they are not alone or weak for having this illness
- By humanizing the fact that it’s extremely heroic to seek help!
Always remember … it’s HEROIC to seek help! And it’s our DUTY to help those who are suffering with PTSD. They have fought for us and it’s time we fight for them.
COFFEE VETS LAUNCHES ‘22 HEROES TO ZERO CAMPAIGN’ – AN AGGRESSIVE HUMAN CROWDFUNDING INITIATIVE TO COMBAT POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER (PTSD) FOR AMERICA’S VETERANS The “22 Heroes To Zero Campaign”…